I've been working on this quilt for a while, and now I've completed the top I couldn't resist sharing it! Yet again I've used a John Louden range of fabrics, together with a white Kona Solid to make a simple but effect block, which is linked nicely with white sashing. It has turned out bigger than planned... Can't wait to quilt this beast! :) my plan is to have this as a downloadable pattern, once I've written it up, the first of many hopefully.
I've also discovered a new block, I know I'm probably way behind everyone else here, but recently I've been cutting charm packs in the shop and a customer told me about the disappearing four-patch. Now I've heard about the disappearing nine-patch, which I will do one day, but I loved the idea of the four-patch, so I've had a go.... Once you get the trick of pressing your seams in opposite directions, so they lock into each other, it's a piece of cake!