Kits are a great introduction to a new craft - the colours/designs are chosen for you, you don't have to buy large quantities of supplies to see if you like it, you can just get stuck in! My own kits are great for Beginners wanting to learn how to quilt. Alternatively, kits are also great for more experienced crafters looking for a ready-to-go project, maybe to take on a journey or for over a weekend - hopefully these will inspire you to try something new!
1. Rag Doll Craft Kit, Podflower, £29.99
2. Waves Embroidery Kit, Oh Sew Bootiful, £16.50
3. Mole Needle Felt Kit, The Makerss, £26
4. Quick & Easy Quilt Kit, Sewmotion, £30
5. Hand Embroidery Hoop Kit, Pixiecraft, £23
6. Knitting Kit for Valentine Cushions, The Feminine Touch Designs, £10
7. Make Your Own Perfume Kit, Make with Mum, £14
8. Log Cabin Cushion Kit, Beyond Fabrics, £29.99
9. Milo the Monkey Felt Sewing Kit, Fox and Bee Crafts, £14.99
These inspiring kits have been designed and created by some of the very talented sellers on Folksy - the online marketplace for modern British craft - go and explore their shops - you may get that September feeling too!